Friday, December 29, 2006

Grand Master Dale Drouilard

I had the opportunity to meet Grand Master Drouilard at the 2nd International Tang Soo ( Soo Bak ) Do Federation Seminar held July 22, 2006 in Detroit, Michigan.

The event featured Grandmaster Kang Uk Lee, Grand Master Dale Drouilard and Grand Master Young Ok Kim

To view or order images taken by the photographer of this event, visit www.soo.photoreflect.com and select the Kang Uk Lee photos.

This was a wonderful seminar and it was really great to be with so many people that have dedicated their life to the martial arts. I was able to learn two new forms from the Chil Song Series and I plan to attend the next event.

I will be teaching red belts and above the first form in our advanced classes during 2007... I'll see you there.

Douglas

No comments: